Traditional Break-Fix Solution
Most business IT systems are supported with a break-fix solution. The break-fix model is based on the following:
- Reactive solution where problems become apparent only when parts or equipment are failing or have failed.
- No 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance is based on-demand
- Pay upon service completion
- Accurate budgeting for upgrades is almost impossible
- In summary, the break-fix solution is an antiquated, inefficient, expensive and dangerous way to maintain an IT system.
the answer to the future of your IT system!
Included features and capability:
- Proactive 24/7
- Monitoring with Alerts
- Remote Access
- Preventive Maintenance
- Patch Whitelisting Service
- Anti-virus and Anti-malware Software
- Ongoing Technology Support
- Improve the Health of IT Systems and Reduce Downtime Risk
- Provide Prompt Support to End Users and End Users at Remote Sites
- Advise IT Asset Upgrades and Budgeting